all mani’s are assumed gel unless indicated otherwise.
you are welcome to send over your inspo + ideas before the appointment if you would like to discuss details and/or pricing!
no need to stay here on my account, or even other nail accounts.(actually, highly encourage not to...)
whats in your home & closet: look at your favourite dining wear, coziest sweater, gardens, skies, eyes of your love - anything you bring inspo wise, we can make something with.
alternately - just show up!you’re all the inspo needed to create something YOU suited. (some vibes questions may be asked..)
lash & brow
lash tint & lifts
have freshly curled & mascara’d lashes - without the curler & mascara (or all the clumps, flakes, running, raccoon eyes .. etc.)
boldened brow - bushing up (fluffy & natural) or lining them up (tamed & trimmed) - what your Boy Brow (<3 you always Glossier) & soap trick tries to do.
& best part, both last much longer .. 6-8 weeks specifically.
- ~ 1.5HRS
- you will be laying down, eyes closed
- for ~15 minutes @ the start & end I will be setting up & cleaning up your lash, otherwise 3 products applied to your lash for ~15 minutes each (I barely bug you, but I’ll be there in the room with you.)
- YES, we can do lash & brow services at the same time +~15 - 20 minutes.
*chats, naps, podcasts, music or meditation welcome -
this is your time - enjoy it!
in my opinion, as worth while as the outcome!
for 24-48 hours post appointment:
- minimal H20! yes, you can wash your face, shower, etc. - just keep the water around, not directly on.
- try not to “snorkle” in your sleep! Im a side sleeper too, but keep them off your pillow if possible.
- in general, limit touch. you can comb (a little) with your new spoolie though!
“can it last longer?”
no, not really. all of our body hair is on a 6-8 week rotation, it all falls out & is replaced - so gradually the ‘treated’ hairs go & new ones replace them.
“how about damage?”
this ^ is also why, no, it doesn’t do harm ongoing. the process just affects the hairs themselves, so once the treated ones move out, the new are new.
BUT tint is lifted quicker by oils, so limit oils directly on the treated areas & keep em combed & tidy for best looks.